Lincoln Way™ is compatible with all Lincoln vehicles equipped with Lincoln Connect™112. Here’s how to get started:
1. DOWNLOAD LINCOLN WAY™ APP92
2. CREATE ACCOUNT OR LOG IN
3. ADD LINCOLN CONNECT-EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- Add a vehicle to Lincoln Way by scanning the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) barcode, and then assigning a vehicle nickname
- You can also manually type in your VIN to add the vehicle
4. ACTIVATE LINCOLN CONNECT-EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- To begin the activation process, simply press Activate Vehicle on the Home screen and follow the steps to continue the process In-Vehicle
- Start the vehicle and touch Allow on the in-vehicle touchscreen pop-up. This enables access to remote features and vehicle location
PHONE AS A KEY™ WITH LINCOLN WAY™ APP
KEYLESS ENTRY IS JUST AN OPENING ACT
Lincoln’s Phone As A Key83 delivers all of the functionality of a traditional key fob — including keyless door lock and unlock, push button start, trunk release, temporary valet codes, and more.
1. Navigate to the bottom of your Lincoln Way app Vehicle Details screen to “Phone As A Key” and select “Setup Required”. An alternative is to select the “key” controls button at the top of the home screen to start Phone as a Key setup.
2. Create and/or log in with a username and passcode if you haven’t already done so
3. Give your virtual key a name
Your virtual key fob will then be downloaded to your Lincoln Way app.